Get a Plan to Read the Bible
November/29/2010 11:07 AM Filed in: Christian Growth
Do you have a plan to read the Bible? God's Word is powerful and will change your life. Here are a few reading plans to get started:
- 30 Days of Reading the Bible for a new Christian.
- Read the Bible in a Year by Genre (Genre means literature type.)
- 180 Day Guided Tour of the Bible. This guide designed by Discipleship Journal is a great overview of the Bible in half a year.
- Reading the Old Testament and New Testament each day.
- Reading the Bible Straight Through.
- ESVOnline Bible - This on-line web site lets you add your own notes, book marks and gives you a variety of ways to read through the Scriptures. If you are into reading the Bible online, this site is my favorite.